To be completed for each course in the category review area.
COURSE NUMBER AND TITLE:
COURSE CATALOG DESCRIPTION:
LIBERAL ARTS CORE CATEGORY (ROMAN NUMERAL AND SUB-GROUP LETTER):
1. Does the catalog description reflect the course as it is currently delivered? Are changes in the catalog description or course content needed? If so, identify needed changes.
2. In what ways does this course serve the purposes of this category?
3. Since the last category review, have changes in the relative emphasis of content areas been made? If so, identify the changes.
4. If multiple sections are offered, how is comparability of content and grading across sections assessed and insured?
5. What are the primary instructional methods used in the course? What type(s) of student activities are included in the course?
6. In what ways does this course help students develop the Liberal Arts Core proficiencies?
7. How is student achievement of the course objectives assessed?
8. What are considered to be the major strengths of the course? What are the major weaknesses? What, if any, changes are needed?
9. Additional faculty, head, and/or dean concerns or comments.