Liberal Arts Core

How Do I Transfer Liberal Arts Core Credit?

The Office of Admissions handles evaluation of transfer credit. If you are transferring to UNI or want to take a Liberal Arts Core course at an Iowa community college, please consult the following resources.

To determine which UNI requirements you may have satisfied at an Iowa community college try Transfer Plan-It on the Office of Admissions web site.

Contact the Office of Admissions for further questions.