Please click on the link to access the LAC Requirements that pertains to you:
- Liberal Arts Core courses may be used to satisfy requirements for both the Liberal Arts Core program and the major, minor, and program emphasis
- Departments offering a liberal arts core course may preclude their major or minor students from taking that particular course to satisfy the requirements for the liberal arts core, the major, or the minor.
- Liberal Arts Core requirements can be met through CLEP examinations, departmental examinations and the Advanced Placement Program of the College Entrance Examination Board.
- CLEP examinations do not include the mandatory laboratory course requirement. A student who receives CLEP credit in both the physical and biological sciences shall be considered to have fulfilled the laboratory requirement.
- No Liberal Arts Core course may be taken for graduate credit.
- No Liberal Arts Core course may have a non-Liberal Arts Core course as a prerequisite.
- All courses taken to meet liberal arts core requirements must be taken for graded credit.
- The Liberal Arts Core program requirements apply to all undergraduate degree programs.